A well-worded card is an excellent gift. It’s the thought that counts. A thoughtful note is a simple way to bring a smile to someone’s face. A birthday card is a great opportunity. Write something meaningful, inspiring, sincere, or funny. Make someone’s day.
Below are birthday funny messages. It depends on you which birthday message is best for the person you are celebrating. Remember to personalize your greeting with something specific. Have fun, and let your own personality shine through.
- There were a lot of famous people born on your birthday. Too bad you’re not one of them.
- Even though I don’t see how it could be possible, I am celebrating the fact that someone even more annoying than you was not born in your place. Just kidding!
- Forget the Republican and Democratic parties. I’m voting for the birthday party.
- I’m glad to celebrate your birthday with you today. It sure beats the alternative.
- If there is a positive correlation between age and wisdom, then I’ll be asking you for advice.
- Shouldn’t your mom get your birthday presents? She labored the most on your birthday. Happy birthday to you and her!
- No one holds a candle to you, especially on your birthday. You already have enough candles on your cake as it is.
- It may be a good thing, or it may be a bad thing. They definitely ‘broke the mold’ when you were born.
- Wrinkles are tally marks of our birthdays. Here’s to another one!
- You may not like me giving you advice, but I’ll give you some anyway. If I were you, I’d have a happy birthday.
- I’m confident you’ll have a happy birthday. When it comes to having birthdays, you’ve had a lot of experience.
- The older you get, the more stuff you know. So tell me, where are the best senior citizen discounts?
- I’m usually pretty good at guessing how old people are. In your case, I was way off. I won’t tell you which direction.