Pakistan Independence Day Quotes
Pakistan independence day quotes in english, pakistan independence day quotes in urdu, Happy pakistan independence day quotes, Happy pakistan independence day quotes in urdu, Happy pakistan independence day quotes in english, independence day Pakistan quotes, independence day Pakistan quotes in english, independence day Pakistan quotes in urdu, independence day Pakistan quotes by Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Muhammad Ali Jinnah quotes on Pakistan Independence day, Pakistan Independence Day Facebook Quotes.
pakistan independence day quotes Pakistan Independence Day Quotes
Pakistan Independence Day Quotes :
- Pakistan Independence Day Messages in Urdu-14 August Messages-Azadi Mubarak Messages
- Independence day of Ukraine Images and Photos
- Independence Day of Gabon Quotes, Wallpapers, Images and Facebook Covers
- Happy Independence Day Indonesia Wallpaper-Happy Independence Day Images
- Indonesian Independence Day Quotes Sms and Messages Wishes Sayings
1) Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us.
2) Think 100 times before you take a decision, But once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.
3) Expect the best, Prepare for the worst.
4) With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.
5) There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women.
14 August Independence Day Quotes
pakistan independence day quotes IN ENGLISH Pakistan Independence Day Quotes
6) Islam expect every Muslim to do this duty, and if we realise our responsibility time will come soon when we shall justify ourselves worthy of a glorious past.
7) We are victims of evil customs. It is a crime against humanity that our women are shut up within the four walls of the houses as prisoners. There is no sanction anywhere for the deplorable condition in which our women have to live.
8) Our object should be peace within, and peace without. We want to live peacefully and maintain cordial friendly relations with our immediate neighbours and with the world at large.
9) We should have a State in which we could live and breathe as free men and which we could develop according to our own lights and culture and where principles of Islamic social justice could find free play.
10) You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil.